Friday, March 4, 2011

I am going to get into School this Fall! I HAVE to!

So Universe.

I really need you in these next few months.
Some things didn't work out as expected.
One was getting my room rented so I can start saving up money to move in July.
This may be a setback, but if I get into school, I HAVE to move.
Money or no money.
I really NEED to get into school.
I have three years ahead of me of grad school and would like to get the ball rolling now!
Plus, I have to reapply after the first year to get into the actual grad program, so I really need to start this prereq year in Fall.
Basically, I need all the positive energy I can get.
I applied to school and should be hearing in April. One month!
I am nervous especially since I only applied to LB and many schools are impacted and having cuts. Grr.
Please, Please, Please!
Get me into school! and able to move and readjust to living on my own!

Thank you,
Michelle